A NEW WAY OF
LIVING THE CITY
THE PLACE TO LIVE
Valencia is said to be one of the best cities to live in, and a great destination to visit. The third largest city in Spain, it has something for everyone, and its blend of historical and modern culture make it unique. Our flexible accommodation – Livensa Living Studios Valencia – offers you everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
STUDIO ACCOMMODATION NEXT TO THE UNIVERSITY
Livensa Living Studios’s brand new accommodation is just a stone’s throw from Viveros Park and the Universitat de Valencia, the Universidad Politécnica and the Universidad Europea campuses. Enjoy staying in our double rooms, all with their own kitchen and bathroom.
VALENCIA MARINA REAL
STUDIO ACCOMMODATION IN THE HEART OF VALENCIA
Livensa Living Studios offers single and shared rooms, all with their own kitchen and bathroom. All rooms entitle you to use the common areas, designed for both studying and relaxing, at no extra cost!
Livensa Living Studios in Valencia
Livensa Living Studios offers two flexible accommodations in Valencia; both are within easy reach of the city centre, urban beaches and universities, as well as business and leisure areas.
Valencia Viveros Studios
Livensa Living Studios Valencia Viveros is located in the heart of Valencia, very close to the Jardines del Turia park and next to the Torres de Serranos city gate. This flexible accommodation is very well served by public transport, is a three-minute walk from the Sagunto tram stop and there is also a bus stop right outside the building. If you stay at Valencia Viveros, the historic city centre is just a short walk away, as is the Playa de la Malvarrosa beach and many of the city’s places of interest such as the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias.
Carrer de Ruaya, 9, 46009 València
Valencia Marina Real Studios
Livensa Living Studios Valencia Marina Real is perfectly located for getting to other parts of the city. Very close to the marina, this flexible accommodation is in the Cabanyal district. Business districts, such as the Marina de Empresas, Plug and Play and Las Naves, are within walking distance, as are leisure areas, which include the marina, Playa de las Arenas beach and the Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. In addition, there are train and tram stations just down the street from Livensa Living Studios Valencia Marina Real.
Carrer de Francesc Cubells, 7, 46011 València, Valencia, España
Accommodation in Valencia
Stay at Livensa Living Studios Valencia: everything is at your fingertips
Living in Valencia – whether for a short or long stay – means you enjoy good weather almost all year round, as well as relaxing walks along the beach. In Valencia, everything is possible: you can study for a degree at the Universidad de Valencia or at many other internationally prestigious universities and schools, or work at a company based in the Valencian capital.
A stone’s throw from everything
The two Livensa Living Studios in Valencia are not only close to the city centre, but also conveniently located for getting to key points in Valencia.
These are some of the nearby areas:
• The marina, very close to Valencia Marina Real, is a perfect area for a stroll or a drink at its bars and restaurants.
• Places such as the Campus de los Naranjos of the Universidad de Valencia, the Universidad Politécnica de Valencia and the Universidad Europea, are very well served by public transport.
• Business areas such as the Marina de Empresas, Plug and Play and Las Naves are close by.
• The city centre is a few minutes’ walk from Valencia Viveros, and a 20- to 30-minute walk will take you to Valencia’s Cathedral, the Mercado de Colón or the Ruzafa neighbourhood.
Getting around the city of Valencia
Valencia, apart from its famous Fallas and mascletàs, has kilometres and kilometres of beaches. Some of these beaches are urban, offer all the services you’ll need and are very close to restaurants and beach bars. There are also quieter beaches, such as those of the Parque Natural de l’Albufera; nature at its best and the perfect place for watching the sunset.
If you’d like to experience Valencia like the locals, the areas below are a must; you can go to, or move from one to another, on foot, by public transport, with Valenbisi (Valencia’s bike rental company) or Muving (electric scooters to get around the city).
• The Carmen-Ciutat Vella neighbourhood, is part of the historic quarter of Valencia. A stroll through this area is like journeying through the city’s history. When night falls, the neighbourhood comes alive and the terraces of the bars and restaurants offer a great atmosphere.
• The best atmosphere can be found in the Ruzafa neighbourhood, one of the most fashionable districts of the city. Cádiz, Burriana and Císcar streets are a meeting point for lovers of tapas, late-night drinking and terrace hopping.
• Benimaclet is a university neighbourhood par excellence and is ideal for going out with friends. A wide range of food and drinks – for both locals and visitors – to enjoy the best traditional food in Valencia can be found in its bars and restaurants.
• The Marina area is the perfect place for having a drink in summer and enjoying the view of the harbour and the sea.
• Other great places to have a drink are Plaza de Honduras and Plaza de Cánovas del Castillo, both in leafy areas and perfect for enjoying Valencian food in a quiet environment.
The Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias is known worldwide. This architectural ensemble offers everything from 3D films to operas, an interactive museum and Europe’s largest aquarium, and is made up of a string of stunning architectural gems.
What are the most typical dishes of Valencian gastronomy? Valencian paella is undoubtedly the most famous dish, but Valencia has much more to offer when it comes to gastronomy. Arroz con costra (also known as arròs amb crost) is another local rice dish, as is arroz al senyoret. Olla valenciana, a delicious stew prepared with different types of meat, sausages and vegetables. Finally, Cocas, a type of flatbread with a topping, are traditionally eaten at the Hogueras de San Juan festival.
LIVENSA LIVING STUDIOS
A NEW WAY TO TRAVEL